This is situated in front of the church.
In grateful memory of those who died for us 1914 – 1918
This is situated beside Castle Street in the North of the town.
In honour of all who served, in sympathy with all who suffered, and in remembrance of these the fallen sons of this borough whose names are here inscribed.
There are no WWII names but there is a plaque.
To the memory of the men and women of this borough who fell in the 1939 – 1945 war
There is a plaque that follows the style of the WWII plaque.
To the memory of the men and women of this borough who have fallen since 1945
This is situated to the left of the old bridge that carried the main road over the Tweed.
In ever grateful and proud remembrance of the brave men of Tweedmouth who fell in the Great World War 1914-1918
“They were a wall unto us both by night and day.”
Erected by the inhabitants of Tweedmouth, and other Friends
A WWII inscription has been added to the front of the monument.
And of the men and women of Tweedmouth who lost their lives in the Second World War.
A post WWII inscription has been added to the base of the monument and the dates 1939 – 1945 have been added in a similar style below the WWI dates.
To the memory of the men and women of Tweedmouth who have fallen since 1945.
The name of a man who died aboard the Sir Galahad in the Falkands has been added to the front of the monument.
This is situated on the main road on the southern approach to St Margaret’s Hope.
To commemorate and honour the men of Sth Ronaldshay who fell in the Great War.
The WWII names have been added to the side of the memorial following the style of the WWI panel.
This is situated at the crossroads in the middle of the island at Lady Village.
In grateful and ever loving remembrance of the men of Sanday who died in the service of their King and country in the Great War 1914 – 1919.
Erected by the inhabitants of the island.
“Their name liveth for evermore.”
Three WWII names have been added to the base of the memorial following the style of the WWI panels.
This is situated on the main road opposite the harbour in Longhope.
To the glory of God and in grateful memory of those from this parish who gave their lives for King and country in the Great War 1914 – 1918.
Erected by the parishioners of Walls, Orkney, 1921.
The WWII names have been added to the base of the cross at the front and left side following the style of the WWI panels.