This is situated on the main road opposite the harbour in Longhope.
To the glory of God and in grateful memory of those from this parish who gave their lives for King and country in the Great War 1914 – 1918.
Erected by the parishioners of Walls, Orkney, 1921.
- Longhope is the main village in the parish of Walls that encompasses the island of South Walls.
The WWII names have been added to the base of the cross at the front and left side following the style of the WWI panels.