With the prototype LED dashboard indicator light finalised I started on making the full set of finished items.
It was a very small scale production line:
- Remove light glasses from the bezels
- Cut the PVC grommets
- Cut the rubber bungs
- Cut the LED wires to length
- Attach the crimp connectors and colour the negative terminals
- Solder the wires to the connectors
- Test the electrical connections
- Fit the LED, grommet and bung into the bezels
- Attach the light tubes
With each of these complete and tested I now have a full set of LED dashboard indicator lights ready to fit.